Many women wish to maintain or improve intimacy, sexual health and wellness as they age. It is not uncommon for women to experience changes to their body and reproductive system after childbirth, menopause, or due to aging. Fortunately, there are new technologies available to help women deal with these uncomfortable conditions.
Non-Invasive, Non-Surgical Treatment for Vaginal Laxity
Votiva is a non-invasive, in-office treatment that is attracting the attention of women throughout the USA. Votiva uses a new and innovative radiofrequency and heating technology that helps women improve sexual health. Votiva is a safe solution for women that is gentle and pain-free. It is an effective, non-surgical procedure.
Votiva can benefit women who are experiencing:
- Sexual dysfunction
- Urinary incontinence
- Lack of elasticity
- Decreased sexual enjoyment
- Decreased lubrication
- Discomfort or pain during intercourse
- Lack of strength in the vaginal muscles
- Decrease in sensitivity or blood flow
If you are experiencing any of these uncomfortable, personal conditions, Dr. Shapiro can help.
How Votiva Works
Votiva uses pulses of radiofrequency energy to rejuvenate the female genital area. Radiofrequency energy is delivered by a hand-held device that is comfortable and safe for internal and external vaginal therapy. There are two variations of Votiva – FormaV and FractoraV. Patients may choose to receive one or both treatments to treat troublesome areas.
- FormaV: is a treatment for the internal vaginal cavity. It delivers thermal tissue remodeling to the vaginal walls which promotes strengthening and tightening. Votiva’s FormaV simultaneously delivers radiofrequency energy and a gentle sub-dermal heating treatment to the internal vaginal tissue. FormaV can also help address laxity issues in the vulva and labia.
- FractoraV: is a deep fractional tissue therapy used for the external genitalia. Votiva’s FractoraV is a comfortable treatment that encourages tissue coagulation and addresses laxity in the external vulvar tissue and labia. FractoraV treatment simultaneously delivers fractional coagulation and heating for a firming and tightening effect.
Votiva is a solution for women who want to avoid invasive surgery, medications, or hormone therapy. Unlike these treatments, Votiva has no negative or dangerous side-effects. During the treatment, most patients to feel very little, if any, discomfort. The procedure feels like a slight heating sensation and is very easy to tolerate.
Many women to experience positive results after one Votiva treatment. Subsequent treatments are encouraged for further improvements. Dr. Shapiro will be able to determine an appropriate treatment plan that will maximize results and suit your individual condition.
Treatment results include:
- Improved intimacy and confidence
- Internal and external genital rejuvenation
- Vaginal tightening
- Improved elasticity
- Increase in blood flow and sensitivity
A Private, Discreet Consultation About Vaginal Health
Dr. Shapiro leads a well accomplished practice in Arizona where his professional and compassionate staff will make you feel comfortable. The Shapiro Skin Clinic has a staff with a cumulative 95 years’ experience. We specialize in state of the art skin care technologies and non-invasive procedures. Our experienced clinic provides women with professional care and advice on sexual health and topics that may be difficult to discuss or confront. Please contact us at our Scottsdale office for more information about Votiva and to schedule an appointment or consultation.