Are you getting tired of stubborn fat sticking around, even though you are eating right and exercising regularly? Dr. Shapiro and his team understand the challenges of losing weight, which is why we offer traditional liposuction as a contouring solution so you can achieve the body of your dreams!
Located in Scottsdale, Arizona, Shapiro Plastic Surgery is led by Dr. Shapiro who sees to it that each and every patient is treated with compassion and amiability. Our medical team works with you to help see your aesthetic vision become a reality. Contact us today to schedule your consultation appointment and find out if liposuction may be right for you!
What is liposuction?
Liposuction is an advanced and popular procedure that can extract deposits of stubborn fat, slimming down the patient and contouring many parts of the body. Liposuction can be performed alone or it can complement another one of our procedures! Meet with Dr. Shapiro and his team today to decide if liposuction is your body contouring solution!
What parts of the body can liposuction treat?
Liposuction can remove fat from various parts of the body including the:
- Upper arms
- Calves and ankles
- And more!
What are some benefits of liposuction?
- One liposuction treatment session may be all you need to achieve your aesthetic goals
- Liposuction can treat large and/or several areas during a single procedure
- Can be performed with anesthesia to ensure your comfort
- Results from liposuction have a greater reliability than certain non-invasive treatments
Am I a good candidate for liposuction?
Liposuction may be the right treatment approach for you if you:
- Are an adult who is within 30% of their desired body weight
- Do not smoke
- Have realistic goals in regards to this procedure
- Are not diagnosed with a terminal illness that inhibits your body’s healing capabilities
What is the recovery process like?
Following your procedure, Dr. Shapiro and his team will provide you with aftercare instructions to ensure the best lasting results of your newly contoured treatment area. A compression garment will be necessary to protect the treatment area, maintain possible swelling, and help compress your skin to your body’s new contours. A follow-up appointment will be scheduled for Dr. Shapiro and his team to examine your recovery progress.
You don’t have to continue living with stubborn fat. Contact us today to schedule your consultation appointment to find out if liposuction may be your key to a slimmer, contoured figure!